Brewer Fanatic

MLB Extra Innings - Free Preview

Patrick425
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was actually really nice to watch the Cubs and not have to hear Len Casper gloat about every single player on their team. Thank you, Daron Sutton, for lightening my evening.

Agreed, that usually is the difference between me checking in on the Cubs at length or not.

Now that the race is heating up I'm going to be watching a lot more of other teams' games...before I would watch stuff like Dodgers-Padres or Mariners-Orioles just for the novelty. (A lot of Rays games, too.) Heck, even if I lived in Wisconsin I might've just gotten the second-half package for that alone.

At any rate, I thought it was $160 well spent...I just wish we got those pre-and post-game shows but I understand all the issues (Trenni seemed surprised when I told her yesterday that us EI viewers don't actually get to see those shows)

Just as a heads-up for 2009 (hope I don't make you feel swindled, SF), the basic E.I package costs $200 at the beginning of the season -- at least that's what I paid. Comcast gave me the option to pay up front or break it up into $40/mo. payments.

I don't know if there are any 'pre-season' specials that bring it under $200, but I have to say that this is easily the best $200 I've ever spent. If you can fit it in your budget, and you live out of your team's market, it's an absolute no-brainer decision. Clucky told me to buy it, and he's only ever been more right by pitching Mota in the 6th tonight.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

If you can fit it in your budget, and you live out of your team's market, it's an absolute no-brainer decision.

Yeah, if you are out of market how can it not be worth $1-1.50 per game to see your team and if you can't come up with $160-200 for it, your priorities are really screwed up http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif. I mean c'mon, even at minimum wage that would be less than 40 hours of extra work...if I had to stand at the counter at Culvers/McDonalds/Hardees for 40 hours in order to watch ~480 hours of Brewer baseball, I'd take that trade-off.

Archived