Brewer Fanatic

6/15/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Twins (Baker): 7:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Jim Powell just said that the Twins are nearly unbeatable at home during the playoffs. The Twins have lost 7 consecutive home playoff games.

That's almost worthy of an e-mail. Holy crap...talk about giving in to some media-generated hype.

C'mon, Jim. You're better than that. "Giving in to media-generated hype" is Schroeder's job. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Let's just get him through six and see what it looks like.

I'm not opposed to letting try to get through seven if he can avoid serious damage in the sixth.

I'm assuming we'd like to avoid using Cordero tonight after he threw a few pitches yesterday, so that would leave Wise and Turnbow, along with Capellan. Right?

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

OK, a bit off topic, but I just have to say that the Miller break dancer commercial is THE worst. That music is terrible, the graphics are cheap. It's awful. It's a I-can't-hit-the-mute-fast-enough every time.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived