Brewer Fanatic

6/15/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Twins (Baker): 7:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I always worry about Vargas's starts. I worried about it last Tuesday at Miller Park watching us beat the Cubs, and I worry about it tonight.

Well, today's my last day of work at my current job, with a new one starting Monday, so it'd be great to have a Brewers series win to bridge from one to the other!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Twins and Cubs series always seem to scare me. It seems that both teams, no matter how poorly they have previously been playing, come out firing when they face the Crew.

Here's just praying for two out of three.

The Twins are coming into this series winners of their past 4 games, including a sweep of the Braves capped off by a 3-run rally in the bottom of the 9th last night. This definitely won't be an easy series, especially considering it's taking place in the MetroDump.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I just thought this was interesting while perusing the game previews:

Last 7 Days Batting Average

Estrada - .476

Graffanino - .409

Hall - .353

Braun - .318

Hart - .292

Counsell - .286

Jenkins - .200

Fielder - .200

Hardy - .200

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I really don't understand why some people are so upset at the lineup order being switched around. Do you really think its going to make a difference to the players whether they hit (5th or 6th) etc.

Brewers are 5-0 this year when I mow the lawn and listen. So it's earbuds, Uecker and the vibrating hum of the lawnboy for the next 2 1/2 hours for me. Let's go guys, don't make me ghost ride the mower into the creek. Although I really could use a new one.

Archived