Brewer Fanatic

6/18/07 Giants (Lowry) @ Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Yo looked good tonight. Great command and composure, many pitches he just missed the zone. His curveball was on, his fastball well fast, and it looked like he had a good change up when he used it. It was a great start by Yo, and I think that it could have been much much better, Yo definately has no hit stuff.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo is good! I wasn't sure if it was better for him in the rotation or the bullpen. At this point, I think the rotation is where he should be. However, that was only one start. He needs a few more opportunities and if he can keep it up, he's in in my book.

Wow... Yost ruins a GREAT start by Yo

6IP 1 ER ........ 94 pitches... you need to take him out

Yost leaves him in.... he gives up two more runs.... Giants score 3... and Billy Hall commits an absolutely careless error

Wow, we were playing GREAT tonight, but Yost/Hall doing everything to blow it....

Again, I wonder how GREAT we might be with an above mediocre manager

I said in the prediction thread I started(and was locked but not moved):

6innings 2runs(both earned) 4 hits 2 walks 5 K's

Off by .1 inn, right on in hits, 1 off in runs, 1 off in walks, 1 off in k's

Damn, I'm good!

Please be the good Bow.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I said in the predict Yo's start thread

"I'm gonna say 6 2/3 innings, 1 walk, 4 hits, 8 strikeouts. 1 earned run"

Not too shabby of a prognostication! Off by 1/3 of an inning, a couple of walks, a few strikeouts and an earned run.

ha 3-0 pop out... thank you Feliz

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Yost leaves him in.... he gives up two more runs.... Giants score 3... and Billy Hall commits an absolutely careless error

Wow, we were playing GREAT tonight, but Yost/Hall doing everything to blow it....

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif Unreal.

Quote:

Blah, blah, blah...

ohh no... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

- Plato

- Plato

Archived