Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Entrance Music

B2k1121

Robin, I'm pretty sure... that this is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trGkPerU3-k Tetris by Powerglove

I could be wrong though. I couldn't really hear it well due to the 20 person birthday party engulfing my section who didn't even know there was a Brewers game going on.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed this when I went to the game a few weeks ago, but Hart no longer is using a country song as his walk-up but instead its "Ain't no rest for the wicked" by Cage the Elephant.

While I have no idea who Cage the Elephant is, but it relates to an in-between innings trivia question regarding Hart...what was his last concert: Garth Brooks, Elephant or New Kids? Fan guessed Garth, answer was New Kids which earned a nice groan from the crowd.

FYI Cage the Elephant is an alternative/rock type

and New Kids? Wow! Didn't see that out of Country Corey

My latest question is not about music, but rather the "Escobar" audio clip played at MP after Alcides does something good on either offense or defense.

Pop culture-wise, I'm not hip enough to know what the clip is from; but surely someone here knows.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My latest question is not about music, but rather the "Escobar" audio clip played at MP after Alcides does something good on either offense or defense.

Pop culture-wise, I'm not hip enough to know what the clip is from; but surely someone here knows.

Wondering the same. Also, any story behind "C is for Cookie" (yes, the Muppets song) today during one of McGehee's ABs today? I thought it was pretty funny.

I think it was what he used one day last year to play tribute to his son. Sunday was family day for the Brewers, with their wives and kids in attendance.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

It had more of a Latin feel, but I think that might be the right melody. I was hoping to get it for iTunes.
Ah ha!
Just sounded a lot like Korobeiniki.

Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Parra's intro is Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria as someone posted above. Great song from a great band! Ben Sheets used to have this as his intro music a few years back as well.

Does anyone remember what Brewer had Nitro (Youth Energy) by the Offspring as his walkup music? It was either last year or 2 years ago, I want to say either Gamel or someone off the bench. Great song I just forget who it was.

Also anyone know what Gamel's song was last year? It sounded like some sort of SoCal punk band, or hardcore song.

So apparently Axford's music is Foo Fighters - Pretender. Not nearly as exciting as Hells Bells, but at least he's got something they play for the duration of time between the end of the 8th and start of the 9th.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Last night I heard Lucroy come out to "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage a few times. Good song.

YES, awesome entrance song.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My Brewers playlist is sad without Prince's new music and Lorenzo Cain's. Any help on Rickie's would be appreciated, too. I know Rickie's is some Lil' Wayne, but if you can make my work easier, it would be appreciated. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

http://milwaukee.brewers.....jsp?content=atbat_music

The Brewers actually updated the website, answering my questions about Fielder and Cain, my friend knew Weeks' new song. No help on Bush, though. I didn't pay very close attention as to whether Bush had his own theme, but they played the previously typical Adelitas Way "Invincible" music for when the team took the field for first inning warm ups.

Oh, and they've added Chris Dickerson's song too. I'd been wondering about that.

I also can't help but notice that one of Gomez's songs is "I'm So Special." I know you need confidence to succeed in this line of work, but I'm still snickering at that selection.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I love how some of the songs are already outdated. Gomez used Lil Wayne - Fireman for his pinch hacking appearance yesterday. Weeks now has Lil Wayne featuring Drake - Right Above It. Dickerson's music isn't terrible.

• 7 months later...
For the people that havn't gone to a game yet, can somebody shed some light on the walk up music for the Brew Crew's newest acquisitions (Tony Plush, Yuni, etc). The official website hasn't updated their page.

From watching the games it sounds like Kotsay has "Mr. Jones" by the Counting Crows.

That's correct, I was at the 4/9 Cubs shutout.

Morgan had Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Starting Something"

And Rickie was caught singing along with his song (don't know it) on the screen.

I noticed that for a few games, Rickie had Jump Around as his song for his first at-bat. Then today he no longer had it. Also, some Justin Beiber song played when Mitre came out today. I really hope that's not his song. If it is, I just lost a lot of respect for him.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived