Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Entrance Music

B2k1121

I had decided not to care about at-bat songs this year, but maybe I'll pay attention on Friday. Can't keep you all hanging.

What I know that hasn't been said:

Prince has a real song, not just a noise. Starts out weird though.

Escobar's is the same as last year

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I found a video for Yeehaw and while it sounds very much like it's right in Corey's wheelhouse, I don't think it's what was playing Tuesday.

The lyrics to Hillbilly Bone match the snippets I figured out Tuesday night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yeah, I found a video for Yeehaw and while it sounds very much like it's right in Corey's wheelhouse, I don't think it's what was playing Tuesday.

The lyrics to Hillbilly Bone match the snippets I figured out Tuesday night.

I stand corrected, I was just remembering hearing a few people shouting YEEHAW when it came to that point in the song... and upon looking up the lyrics that appears to also be a prominent part of Hillbilly Bone. I was only sure of Sideways for Stetter since it made me think it matched his throwing style.

I kind of like Rickie's music, but it sounds like the intro to a song and has no lyrics, leaving me helpless to figure it out unless I suddenly get much more hip.
Like I said earlier, Rickie's song is "Drop the World" by Lil' Wayne and Eminem. And if you listen to the song, you'll soon realize why he just plays the intro... it's quite vulgar.

Whoops, yes, you did say that earlier. It was nice of you to reiterate.

So while LaTroy Hawkins was warming up Sunday night, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred was playing. If that is his warmup music, it will be some combination of hilarious and magnificent.

So while LaTroy Hawkins was warming up Sunday night, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred was playing. If that is his warmup music, it will be some combination of hilarious and magnificent.
Ha... I was wondering the same thing last night! I've always joked that if I was a player, my walk-up music would be "Fly For A White Guy"(I think that's what the song is called) by The Offspring... but "I'm Too Sexy" may even be better than that! But I'm thinking it was just a song to get people to dance for the scoreboard.

Unless I was being pranked, I really think George Kottaras was using Biggie's "Going Back to Cali" on Sunday. I checked the Brewers website and they confirm, yes indeed he was: http://milwaukee.brewers....an_forum/atbat_music.jsp

I had to chuckle at that one.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Huh, so they are going to update that. Well, ewizabeff, I value your input more. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Edit: Jeff Suppan (apparently ever an optimist) has an at-bat song as well as a pitching entrance song. And the at-bat song is by Tull! Fatter than Joey must be notified.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anybody help me out with Joe Inglett's music that he used today? It had a real gangster vibe, but was kind of cool. The best part of the game was when Inglett's music was followed by Kottaras' "Going Back to Cali."
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

followed by Kottaras' "Going Back to Cali."
I can't help you with Inglett's music, but I hope that whenever George Kottaras leaves the Brewers, he goes next to the Angels, Dodgers, Giants or Padres, so we can cleverly post that he's going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali.

• 1 month later...
I noticed this when I went to the game a few weeks ago, but Hart no longer is using a country song as his walk-up but instead its "Ain't no rest for the wicked" by Cage the Elephant. I wonder if theres a significance?

The Brewers finally put Inglett's music on the website. It only took two months, lol. I was somewhat disappointed to find it was a Mystikal song, but it is good to know none the less.

I noticed this when I went to the game a few weeks ago, but Hart no longer is using a country song as his walk-up but instead its "Ain't no rest for the wicked" by Cage the Elephant.

While I have no idea who Cage the Elephant is, but it relates to an in-between innings trivia question regarding Hart...what was his last concert: Garth Brooks, Elephant or New Kids? Fan guessed Garth, answer was New Kids which earned a nice groan from the crowd.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Everywhere I look, it says Parra's music is "I'm Coming". He also uses a different song. He uses it for both his warm ups and at bats along with "I'm Coming". It's an acoustic guitar opening to a rock song, but I don't know what the song is. Any help?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived