Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Entrance Music

B2k1121

At least one game last week "sabatage" by the Beastie Boys was part of the opening routine.

This was great. Now they just need Braun and Fielder in fake mustaches racing an unmarked to the ball park. Where's the best hill they could jump? Way cooler than that dancing cell phone girl.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That video was amusing if for no other reason the pop up video quality to it with all of the text bubbles.

That actually isn't a terrible song, either. Thanks for posting the link. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

That video was amusing if for no other reason the pop up video quality to it with all of the text bubbles.
I didn't notice that before. I only had the song playing in the background while I surfed the web.

Now that I've looked again, I know that Prote-J is the only rapper to graduate from an aeronautical university. Thanks, thablingster!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

A couple filler songs that I'd like to add:

Swinging Strikeout: "Sugar We're Goin Down" by Fallout Boy

After a Loss (Yes, it's kind of sad): "Wonderwall" by Oasis

Before a starter comes back out for the 9th to finish off a complete game: "My Hero" by Foo Fighters (aka Sabathia's second song from last season)

Trailing heading into 9th inning: "I Like To Move It" by Crazy Frog; Shrek version of "I'm a Believer" by Smashmouth

I feel like even I (with my limited knowledge of reasonably current music) should recognize Mat Gamel's walkup song, but I couldn't identify it on Monday. Anyone catch that?

For part of last year their "after a loss" song was Free Fallin' by Tom Petty. That was a little too close for comfort, for me. At times I was already imagining them free falling through the standings; why add to the metaphor?

I thought the exact same thing when they played Free Falling - and ironically, the first time I remember hearing it last year was during that horrid 1-6 homestand at the end of July. It was after one of the Houston losses I believe.

Kind of out there, but I think it'd be funny if they played "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" after a loss. The song is kind of unintentionally humorous, so I think it would help to lighten the mood. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm pretty sure that yesterday Coffey sprinted in to the Ultimate Warrior's WWF entrance music.

He certainly did, and it was awesome!

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• 1 month later...
There are probably other changes since this thread was updated, but I know recently JJ Hardy has changed his AB song to "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band.

I heard that on Sunday. I never really pictured JJ as a country music guy. I was wondering if he lost a bet to Corey Hart.

I don't know if it was a short-term tribute, but on Sunday Braun had switched his walk-up music to Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal."
He did that Friday, and said he was going to keep it up Saturday because they won Friday. Since they lost Sunday, if he was going to change again he probably would have done so Monday.

• 4 weeks later...

Hart changed his song this this homestand, does anyone know what it is, i am not a county music buff, but am trying to get a brewers songlist compiled so i can buy the songs to make a cd while camping.

DiFelice has came out to "if you only knew" by shinedown

lopez switches between a song in spanish and "Juicy" by Biggie Smalls

Cameron is coming up to Announcement by Common and Frank Catalanotto comes up to

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Hart changed his song this this homestand, does anyone know what it is, i am not a county music buff, but am trying to get a brewers songlist compiled so i can buy the songs to make a cd while camping.
I believe "Picking Wild Flowers" by Keith Anderson

Frank Catalanotto comes up to
I was watching the Brewers on another team's feed a few weeks back (I think it was the Dodgers) and Cat comes up and you hear the song and a few seconds of silence after it stopped and then, "...that's his walk-up song, folks."

Have to admit it cracked me up a bit.

Archived