Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Entrance Music

B2k1121
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason for "Teenage Wasteland" at the top of the first on Sunday was this is Suppan's walk-up music, as this was played also before he batted.

Hart's new song is indeed "All Summer Long" and this is one terrible song. He needs to switch back.

The title of The Who song is "Baba O'Riley", not Teenage Wasteland.

That has got to be the #1 error when it comes to song titles. When I was working in radio, people would call up requesting "Teenage Wasteland" all the time.

The one I always remember is some woman called up wanting to hear "Little Black Spot." "'Little Black Spot'?," I wondered?

Eventually I figured out she wanted to hear "King of Pain," by The Police.

• 3 weeks later...

ok for my camping trip, one of the cd's i am making is all the brewers enterance songs, i figured i'd share since we don't have a composite complete list. this is the best i got:

If anyone can add, please do.

Weeks: Get Silly by V.I.C

Hardy: Flower by Moby

Braun: Go Getta by Young Jeezy

Fielder: Tell me when to go by E-40

Hart: International Harvestor by Craig Morgan

Hall: You Know what it is by T.I.

Cameron: Flashing Lights by Kayne West

Kendal: ??

Braynan: Hillbilly Deluxe by Brooks and Dunn

Counsell: All Along the Watchtower: Jimi Hendrix

Kapler: Soldier by Eninem

Durham ??

Sheets: ??

Sabathia: ??

Bush: BYOB by System of a Down

McClung: ??

Suppan: Baba O'Riley by The Who

Parra: ??

Torres: Fly From the Inside by Shinedown

Gage: Welcome to the Jungle: by GNR

Mota ??

Shouse: Shout by Tears for Fears

Villanueva: ??

Riske: ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rickie Weeks now uses "Adrenaline Rush" by Twista. Braun changed his to something I don't recognize. I think it has Ne-Yo or T-Pain or someone in that ilk on it. Fielder has the music V100 used to use to intro Mellow Moods. I guess all these changes show I need to go to games more often, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• 7 months later...
So, is it time to start listing this year's player theme songs? I must say I'm disappointed that Corey Hart is no longer the son of a 3rd generation farmer.
Indeed. Corey is the reason I have any country music at all on my iPod.

I was trying to catch songs tonight but there were these cub fans around us making a lot of noise. The walkup music for Counsell, Hardy, Soup and Kendall did not change from 2008. Ryan has something different, and I wish he would switch back to either of the songs he used last year.

Ewizabeff, any help? You were gold on catching these tunes last year.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Does Prince have a song this year? During one AB on Sunday, it sounded like he came to the plate to the THX Audio sound effect that you hear at the start of movies.
He used that part of last year too (I think at the end of the season). If I recall correctly, he changed fairly often in 2008, so I won't be surprised if he returns to a song.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived