Brewer Fanatic

JS Online baseball preview

ELCABALLO45
A girl?!!?!? NO WAY!! Ok jk... Welcome. I was visting a friend in college and she told me that the girl in the dorm next to her was a HUGE brewers fan. I told my friend to tell her that her husband was here. Anyways I hope they get this in.

Woman + Brewerfan.net = Love I'm on my way to get a ring.

I'm thinking that her private message box is going to get so full that it will bring down the whole site. Something needs to be done to counteract this obvious act of terrorism.

Jason, do you have a copy of the actual print version? I would think that would be much cooler to get signed.

I don't, I wish I had that kinda pull to get that. Instead I printed it off my printer which is ok since my printer is awesome and does colored photos like they came from the store.

Jason, do you have a copy of the actual print version? I would think that would be much cooler to get signed.

I don't, I wish I had that kinda pull to get that.

That kinda pull? It's in the newspaper, isn't it?

Yeah. I've got a copy that I'm more than willing to part with. I think it's really cool, but I'm not into a lot of memorabilia....it just collects dust. Except for the bobbleheads I keep in my office, of course.

I don't, I wish I had that kinda pull to get that.

That kinda pull? It's in the newspaper, isn't it?

I'm a moron, I was thinking the actual glossy picture from the negative or whatever was used to take the picture. does that makes sense? its late and I'm not thinking clearly.

I've been on this site for a month, and I was waiting for someone to point out the fact that I'm one of the few women on here.

Like someone else said, gender makes no difference. Man, Women, Animal as long as you love the Brewers I don't care what gender you are. Welcome aboard!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived