Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
They took the tarp off again, but now it's sitting in right field so I don't know that means they are taking it off for good or just getting some more water off the tarp. Okay, WSSP is also reporting that they took the tarp off, but I don't know if it's completely off or not or just sitting in right field.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently started a new position and my computer here at work doesn't have the newest version of flash, so basically I have no gameday or audio and I forgot my radio at home today. So put me in the camp that wants the game to start about 3:30, so I can catch about half of the game at home.

Upgrading Flash takes like 30 seconds. No big deal.

I recently started a new position and my computer here at work doesn't have the newest version of flash, so basically I have no gameday or audio and I forgot my radio at home today. So put me in the camp that wants the game to start about 3:30, so I can catch about half of the game at home.

Unless your company has completely locked down administrative rights for the user (don't get me started)!

Hank Aaron is giving a speech to Ernie Banks right now on WGN. The Cubs have honoring Banks with a statue outside of Wrigley.
Ernie Bank's most famous quote, "It's a beautiful day for a ballgame... Let's play two!"

Also, it is kind of ironic that the guy who has the most games played without a post season appearance, has it rain on him when they are honoring him. It rained on him his whole career.

Ok I will say it Trenni is HOT!

I concur. It helps that she appears to actually be a legitimate baseball fan (very natural speaking about the game, players, etc.). I just sent her a marriage proposal to that myspace link. I hope she gets it before Rock.

Yeah I would have to say that Trenni is a cutie. Not hot, but cute which sometimes is better.

What myspace link do you speak of?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Unless your company has completely locked down administrative rights for the user (don't get me started)!

BINGO! Good news is the IT guy says he'll upgrade it for me tommorow.

The Wrigley Field grounds crew should invest in a shop vac or something. It seems so risky that grounds crew all over the league just push the water into the outfield or off the warning track. Players get hurt slipping in grass.

looking at the radar one more time, and if the game starts at 2, there's a decent chance of a heavy rain delay around 2:30 and 2:45, then about a 90-minute window before more rain comes into the area...

if they are going to get this game in, the ump's strike zone is going to be anything that travels 60' 6" without bouncing first

Archived