Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Bill just say to Trenni? Show me your boots?

I had to pause and re-listen to that question myself!! Just a quick peek at the boots, please?

When he started that question, I thought that last word was something else.

All I have is Gameday here at work. It would be nice to catch the end of the game on TV when I get home at 5. The same for the other games this series. I may not be able to see them play until Friday.

I also hope the team doesn't rack up any pulls or strains because of the crappy weather. Take it easy Benny.

Ok I will say it Trenni is HOT!

I concur. It helps that she appears to actually be a legitimate baseball fan (very natural speaking about the game, players, etc.). I just sent her a marriage proposal to that myspace link. I hope she gets it before Rock.

I recently started a new position and my computer here at work doesn't have the newest version of flash, so basically I have no gameday or audio and I forgot my radio at home today. So put me in the camp that wants the game to start about 3:30, so I can catch about half of the game at home.

I recently started a new position and my computer here at work doesn't have the newest version of flash, so basically I have no gameday or audio and I forgot my radio at home today. So put me in the camp that wants the game to start about 3:30, so I can catch about half of the game at home.

Unfortuntely, if they start at 3:30, we'd probably all just get half a game as they won't get it done before it starts pouring again....

Archived