Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking the rain will clear the area by 1230/100 o'clock. Slight delay, and then get this thing in!

I would imagine with everything the Cubs have planned, and how many people are already around, they will do anything physically possible to get this game in today. Let's play some baseball!

Really? Maybe this is a stupid question, but why? I set my DVR to record the game on the deuce because its in HD and I live in Eau Claire and have no faith the it will be on FSN here.

Me too. Not to mention ESPN's HD quality is superior to FSN, as is the broadcast in general. I knew I should have set them both to record.

I'm fairly convinced using the techniques learned in my vector calculus class (a class where you were either a nuclear engineer or a meteorology student).... that missouri storm will barely clip the south side of chicago. quote me on that.

Me too. Not to mention ESPN's HD quality is superior to FSN, as is the broadcast in general. I knew I should have set them both to record.
Maybe I'm just being naive, but I still think we will get it on ESPN 2. Its an away game and I get the Minnesota FSN feed right now so I don't see why it would be blacked out here.

I'm fairly convinced using the techniques learned in my vector calculus class (a class where you were either a nuclear engineer or a meteorology student).... that missouri storm will barely clip the south side of chicago. quote me on that.
Gotta love that UW education http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I hope you're right...my window for the Brewers is open until 4, then I have a 2 1/2 hour class.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/5e925df9748dc61661c0e9cd2f9dcf47df38929.pjpg

That window after this first batch doesn't look like a big one - anything boxed in red on a weather map is not good...I don't think they can even get 5 innings in before the really bad stuff starts knocking down trees in wrigleyville.

The thing that bothers me the most about the game being blacked out in ESPN2 HD (besides the fact that i set my DVR to record ESPN from 1 until 7, is that I cant record FSN HD on TWC because 531 is just 1 continuous time slot. If I record 531, it will wipe out everything on my DVR and record for 40 straight hours...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Adam McCalvy is on WSSP right now, and he gave the impression that the Brewers REALLY want this game to be played if there is any chance at all (Rotation issues could be looming otherwise).

This thing will be played! I'm with Buckytuba on this one, second storm staying south!

Archived