Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this Gwynn guy.

Me to, there are quite a few people who don't though.

Two hits, and took away two at least two hits that Gross may not have gotten. Plus a sacrifice and the game-winning sac fly. All around great game. But, it is only one game, and 161 to go.

I'm too drained to celebrate.

It still feels like we lost.

Yeah, between the Gagne meltdown/Fukodome Deb Ball today it definitely feels like a Cubs' moral victory. Thankfully those don't count.

Anyway, all the Gagne/Fukudome stuff aside, in terms of "moral victory" stuff our ace outpitched theirs, our BP outpitched theirs, and we out-hit them as well. But again, bottom line is the W.

But, it is only one game, and 161 to go.

If people want to say that about Gwynn which some will. I hope they will say the same about Gagne's perfromance.

Good point. I like both players, but you can't get too high on Gwynn, or too low on Gagne after just one game.

It's always better start 1-0 than 0-1, but it's especially nice to get over on the Cubs.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived