Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Marmol about the only lefty for the Cubs? Why have Gross hit against him? That would be a perfect spot for Dillon.
Marmol is a righty.

Ahh, my bad. It's been so long since last season. I blocked that out of my memory hoping he'd disappear.

Maybe i missed this earlier, but anyone have an idea as to what happened to the ESPN2 feed? As soon as the delay was done it cut to ESPNEWS, instead of the game.

I like Brian and Bill but I wanna see some ESPN2HD

Blacked out in Wisconsin because it's on FSN.

How long would it have taken Estrada to run out and tag F-Dome?

He wouldn't have even tried. He would have thrown it to Hall, who would have then proceeded to throw it to Prince at first and allow FooKoo to advance to third. So with Party Boy runners on 2nd & 3rd one out, with Kendall runner on 2nd with two out. Good move Melvin.

Maybe i missed this earlier, but anyone have an idea as to what happened to the ESPN2 feed? As soon as the delay was done it cut to ESPNEWS, instead of the game.

I like Brian and Bill but I wanna see some ESPN2HD

Blacked out in Wisconsin because it's on FSN.

Oh, duh. I don't know how I didn't figure that one out for myself. Thanks.

Archived