Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Dumb idea to delay it. The rain should be over in 5-10 minutes.

We'll be back playing by 3:15, so I don't think Sheets will have to come out.

There's another rain area about 45 minutes behind that, unfortunately.

mentioned it earlier in the thread, and I'll do it again -

as much as it would've sucked to have today's game postponed until tomorrow, that's probably what they should have done...by the time they get the field ready to go after this delay, the next batch of T-storms will be there

How unbelievably stupid. I'm sure the people who are shivering in the seats down there really wanted to see a couple innings of Sheets v Zambrano, neither team is likely to risk their ace.

Ben had the big curve working too, this just ticks me off!

Is Parra in Chicago already? (I thought he pitched in Arizona yesterday). If so, put him in, he probably wants revenge for the injured thumb from last year. Plus, the Cubs lineup should already be set for a righty and not a lefty.

Is there anything to like about Chicago??

Aside from Brie Anna, (if you don't know who she is that's too bad), I haven't found anything recently.

Besides the fact it's a world-class city with amazing architecture, terrific restaurants and top-notch cultural institutions, it's got nothing.

Archived