Brewer Fanatic

3/31/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Ramirez just didn't have a grip on the ball TGJ hit. The IF shouldn't be wet - the tarp was on and it hasn't rained since

I was speaking more to the ball slowing down, I do not think Ramirez had a play.

Hart with some WTP.

What the hell are they ooohhhing about? That's only a strike if the strike zone is ankle high and homeplate is moved about 6 inches.

These are the same fans that go wild for a high pop up to 2nd base.

I agree that Zambrano looks good so far, but we all know how quickly that can change. I hope Ned sends everyone with any speed that gets on base. Several stolen bases are just one of many things that could get into that big empty head of his and get him rattled

What the hell are they ooohhhing about? That's only a strike if the strike zone is ankle high and homeplate is moved about 6 inches.

That's the wonderful thing about Cub fans at Wrigley. If a Cub hits a pop-up to short, it's going to be a homerun in some people's eyes when it leaves the bat. Any every pitch thrown by a Cubs pitcher is a strike.

That's the wonderful thing about Cub fans at Wrigley. If a Cub hits a pop-up to short, it's going to be a homerun in some people's eyes when it leaves the bat. Any every pitch thrown by a Cubs pitcher is a strike.

To be fair i know Brewer fans like that too. Every team has it's share of morons.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

WGN is not blacked out for me. You should try them. Thier cameras aren't as blurry as FSN's either. They are also about 2 secs ahead of FSN.

I'm actually getting a better picture with FSN.

i have no idea why, but everytime that Sheets pitches against the Cubs i am just waiting for him to fall apart. For some reason i have zero confidence. But then again if i bet on the favorite the underdog wins, so what do i know.

Archived