Brewer Fanatic

6/20/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I think some people do have it in for Yost, but there's nothing wrong with debating in-game decisions.

Yeah, but that one's a little much.

Unless you're putting Jenkins in to pitch, you can't leave him in the game without taking someone else out (a position player, that is). The only way around it is to have the pitcher hit for himself, and I'm guessing a few more of us would have had a problem with that.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

The last time the Brewers both hit a grand slam and gave one up in the same game was 7/17/03. John VanderWal gave the Brewers a 4-0 lead in the 1st inning, and Wayne Franklin had the Pirates shutout with a 7-0 lead until giving up a slam to Craig Wilson in the 5th. The situations are eerily similar.... and the Brewers won the game 7-5.

Holy cow...last time i post without checking the schedule..i get it (some of us jobs now... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif )...but i think you guys see the direction of my thoughts...

weeks between hart and braun for a few games?

Archived