Brewer Fanatic

6/20/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a 7-5 game, Ned wastes Jenks. No double switch... Geez, what happens in an extra-inning game where we need an additional guy who can actually hit off the bench?

And what is the deal with this game and last night's game cruising along so fast? This game is on pace to end under 3 hours as well.

Yeah, no kidding. Did you want to save him so that he might have a chance to drive in a run later on? He just did it a bit earlier and that might be the difference between Cordero or Turnbow coming in and Spurling coming in.

Um what? Hardy is already out of the game, A double Switch with Jenkins means you have to take another position player out somewhere, who the heck would you take out? The only player that makes any sense at all is Hart and it saves you exactly 1 position in the batting order. I'd rather have Hart in the lineup late in the game than Jenkins.

I know people like to complain but it just gets ridiculous when you second guess every single move made in a close game.

"In a 7-5 game, Ned wastes Jenks. No double switch... Geez, what happens in an extra-inning game where we need an additional guy who can actually hit off the bench?"

Tell me this was supposed to be in blue.

Archived