Brewer Fanatic

6/20/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
They should show less of Suppan eating sunflower seeds in the dugout and more babes in the stands IMHO.

heck yeah...there was a super hot brunette being zoomed in on last night. I tip my had to the FSN camera crew

Hall's end of season homerun total means very little. You can't expect him to play catchup the rest of the season just to get his totals from last year. If he was hitting a homerun every 15 at bats (just for example) last year to get his numbers, then if he hits a homerun every 15 from here on out that will be awesome. He won't reach his total from last year, but there is nothing he can do about the first 1/3 of the season and he will be great for us the rest of the way. That's really all that matters is that he plays to his ability for the rest of the season. I'm not expecting him to get white hot and catch up to last season, nor will i be dissapointed at all when he doesn't.

Archived