Brewer Fanatic

Cereal Thread (merged with "Do You Like Cold Cereal?"

hawing
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a kid, a bowl of Golden Grahams usually led to another, and another.

I'm also old enough to remember when Smacks were called Sugar Smacks, or Super Sugar Smacks. Honest product marketing.

For some reason, as a kid, I thought it was cool to eat Life cereal, as if I had graduated to an advanced level of cereal eating.

I still love Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter crunch, but now I pretend that I'm eating healthy by buying Peanut Butter Bumpers or some other organic version. And afterward, I spend 5 full minutes with at least 4 pieces of dental floss removing the cereal & milk compound that has formed between my teeth.

I eat all my cereal dry, which most people think is quite weird

I also eat mine dry. Milk makes it wayyy to soggy and then it doesn't even taste good. I think I personally know two other people who don't use milk.

Peanut Butter Crunch is probably my favorite, although I ate it every single day my freshman year of college, and now i haven't had any in close to a year. I also love Fruity Pebbles, Cheerios, Lucky Charms. I'm not the biggest Rice Krispies fan, but home-made Rice Krispie treats are about the greatest thing in the world.

Archived