Brewer Fanatic

6/22/07 Royals (De La Rosa) @ Brewers (Suppan): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently all of that Hart love that was being thrown around this place may have been justified.......

He'll NEVER be any good. He keeps his back elbow too low when he hits! His legacy with the Brewers will be a long foul ball during his first call up. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Man, Corey Hart is on fire! I love the doorman. He's always in view on the replay of home runs, and his reactions are seemingly instantaneous.

If Corey Hart keeps hitting with this much power, do you move him to the middle of the lineup so he can hit with more runners on? That's the ironic quandry a team has when their batter at the top of the lineup becomes a complete hitter. It's definitely a good problem to have.

If Corey Hart keeps hitting with this much power, do you move him to the middle of the lineup so he can hit with more runners on?

Personally, I love him in the leadoff spot. His OBP is great, his speed is great, his SB% is solid, he usually puts together quality at-bats (something Weeks can struggle with), and I don't think power is "wasted" in the lead-off spot as much as people think. I like the tone he sets at the top of the order.

Quote:
He'll NEVER be any good. He keeps his back elbow too low when he hits! His legacy with the Brewers will be a long foul ball during his first call up.

Villanueva.......He'll NEVER be any good. He has a weak fastball and he doesn't really have any plus pitches. Oh well, at least we only traded John Wayne Franklin for him.

Why is Turnbow in with a 5 run lead?

Yost had Turnbow warmed up before the Hart homer, when it was a two-run game. Might as well use him, since he's ready-to-go, since the going theory is that when a reliever is warmed, it's just as much strain to have him pitch as not to (or something like that).

Archived