Brewer Fanatic

Bob Uecker on WGN

MessiahRp

Bob Uecker's hosting a baseball movie marathon this week on WGN. He's cracking some funny lines between commercial breaks and then I look at his hat. It's blurred. If you look closely it's clear it's a Milwaukee Brewers cap, but the Brewers logo is blurred.

Is it blurred because they don't have MLB's permission to air that logo even if it's on someone's hat? Or is it blurred because WGN is home of the Cubs and the Brewers are rivals?

Either way the concept of blurring out hats is pretty lame.

Rp

Bob Uecker's hosting a baseball movie marathon this week on WGN. He's cracking some funny lines between commercial breaks and then I look at his hat. It's blurred. If you look closely it's clear it's a Milwaukee Brewers cap, but the Brewers logo is blurred.

Is it blurred because they don't have MLB's permission to air that logo even if it's on someone's hat? Or is it blurred because WGN is home of the Cubs and the Brewers are rivals?

Either way the concept of blurring out hats is pretty lame.

Rp

I watched this the other night. They clearly showed the Cubs logo when cubs players came on. Doesn't matter to me. Everybody knows Uecker is with the crew.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Once Prince Fielder gloves the last out of the World Series, we need to think about creating a Brewers' version of Yad Vashem, the Hall of the Righteous for folks who helped with the almost hopeless cause of Jewish people. Uecker has to be the first inductee, having given his life to an almost lost cause.

Once Prince Fielder gloves the last out of the World Series, we need to think about creating a Brewers' version of Yad Vashem, the Hall of the Righteous for folks who helped with the almost hopeless cause of Jewish people. Uecker has to be the first inductee, having given his life to an almost lost cause.

Nah... the last out of the series will be Bill Hall hitting a walk-off homer OUT of the park.

Archived