Brewer Fanatic

6/24/07 Royals (Perez) @ Brewers (Gallardo): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo!

Nice to get out of that inning. I wonder what that pad/patch/thing he has that shows out from underneath the collar of his shirt by his left shoulder is for.

Turndero time!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I just can't really be a huge fan of Turnbow as a setup man who you have to cross your fingers and pray every time he comes in.

Now he finished blowing it. I don't care how many games he saved in 2005, you better find a better option to close in 2008 if you want to have any kind of confidence in holding a close lead in the 9th.

With Teahen's splits against LHP, Ned might have wanted to go with Shouse in that situation since he went to him now.

Ugh. At least we have 6 outs to make up a run.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I just can't really be a huge fan of Turnbow as a setup man who you have to cross your fingers and pray every time he comes in.

Now he finished blowing it. I don't care how many games he saved in 2005, you better find a better option to close in 2008 if you want to have any kind of confidence in holding a close lead in the 9th.

I'll give Yost credit for at least learning from his mistakes, he finally figured out when you get bad Tbow you take him out. Maybe a little late but that's a tough call, at least he didn't wait until it was 5-2.

Sucks that Turnbow blew the lead but to be fair if Hall makes a good throw this is a tie game still, if Hall just doesn't make a throw its still a tie game as well. If the offense could score some runs off a terrible starting pitcher we are probably still ahead.

You can't just blame one guy for a baseball game.

Archived