Brewer Fanatic

6/24/07 Royals (Perez) @ Brewers (Gallardo): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am now officially scared. Graffanino has as many HR's as Ryan Braun, and 3 more than Mench. LOL
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

So.. gamecast kind of froze up for a second after that single and then the missed bunt.

I then saw as follows:

- Yellow dot at first dissapears. Where did the runner go?

- 2-2 Count, Incoming pitch has been hit into play. Did the dot score?

- Double, error on Bill Hall, runner to third. So where did Pena go?

-Then it pops up, Pena picked off of first.

The rest comes very rapidly.

- Strike One (swinging)

- Strike Two (swinging)

- Strike Three (swinging)

- middle of 6th (I love Yo!)

Then i click on Gamecast and Graffy has hit his second homerun of the series. Unbelievable. I really feel sorry for the Royals.

Nice reserves to have around.

Yep. Counsell and Graffy are excelling now that they are in their proper roles. They weren't cut out to be combined into an everyday 3B, but they are great for pinch hitting, defensive replacements, and spot starting.

Yo is a stud. I don't see how he can go back to Nashville when Cappy comes off the DL. The way he locked in after DeJesus got to third was unbelievable! I'm watching this game with a gigantic smile on my face because this team is good, and is going to be really good over the next few years!

Good job, Yo!

Lets get out of this inning and get the ball to Turndero. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived