Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Huntsville Bobblehead

John Brew

I was getting antsy that Huntsville hadn't released their '08 promo schedule yet, so I sent them an email. They responded that they're launching a new website and will post it then, but in the meantime sent me a pdf of it. The only bobblehead is a sweet one:

June 7 Ryan Braun Bobblehead

If anyone is in the Huntsville area, I'd love to make arrangements to get one, but I've only recently caught bobblehead fever and don't have anything too exciting to trade. However, I should have extras of all three Bucks Legends bobbles (Lanier, Kareem this Friday, Moncrief April 12), and am going to Prince / Braun / JJ / Hart Brewer giveaways this year.

My wife would kill me, but I would consider a road trip. The Sounds play that weekend, too, so I could leave Friday, drive to Nashville for the Friday night game, then on to Huntsville for this game and back on Sunday. Insane, yes, and more expensive than eBay, but that would be a fun road trip.

Ebay here I come This should be awesome.

Yeah that is an option, I have a feeling they will go for quite a bit of $$ though.

They probably will. I will wait for the price to go down though.

I waited till november to get the Fielder from last year for $13

Archived