Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Parking Advice

Menotti80

Does anyone know what time the General Parking Lots will be opened next Friday? Is it 10:00?

Also, how early do you think people will start to line up and wait to get in. I want to get there early enough so I won't have to wait in a huge line for a half hour before being allowed into the lots.

Thanks,

They'll tell you 10, but experience shows they open them earlier.

See you there early!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I left Waukesha at 1030 to get there last year. I was at the exit for the Pettit at noon. They said on the radio the lots were almost full so me and my friend decided to just get off there and take the shuttle. Got to MP at 1235. I'll never leave that late for opening day again.

Last year there were grills going at around 7 or 8am. 16 of us intend to tailgate the opening of the parking lot. We'll be there at 7.

It's like Xmas/Birthday/Easter all crammed into one day. the only day I look forward to each year.

If I get there at 9, think I'll be in the closest 1/2 of the lot???

Yeah, we got there just after 9 last year and we were easily in the first half of the lot.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived