6/25/07 Astros (Jennings) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is cool...

Corey Hart, 2007: .318/.395/.540, 10 HR

Carlos Lee, 2007: .291/.339/.495, 12 HR

I guess a lot of us were wrong when we said Hart could match Lee. He's actually better than him ti this point.

Ryan Braun (2007) - .321/.364/.575/.940

Wes Helms (2007) - .247/.306/.319/.625

We were right about Braun being able to replace Helms too!

I don't have the numbers in front of me but I bet our LF's have been close to Lee in overall production this season, not so sure he'd have been a huge upgrade given how Jenkins has hit in his half of the platoon.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pence and Braun could go down to the wire for ROY. How cool would it have been if the Brewers could have signed him when they drafted him?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

mlb.com lists him with just a CS.

Sheets down to a 3.03 ERA, if he gets another scoreless inning it might slip under 3. His pitch count is pretty bad so I don't think he'll go much more than that.

Archived