Brewer Fanatic

Is the AL West up for grabs?

TooLiveBrew
My overall point is that saying the Mariners in this instance are just not a good team
Kind of like the Minnesota Gophers. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

No, the Gopher's are a terrible team. I hate the Gophers. I was a Badger.

Truth is, this name is from another web site when I was thinking about where I was going to several years ago. I went to sign up here, and I put in my e-mail and it said I already had an account on Yuku or whatever it is exactly, so I was stuck with "Gopher".

I can't tell you the guilt I feel everytime I post under this name. I feel....dirty....but all the showers in the world don't get that stink off....http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

Darn. I thought I could antagonize you for being a Gopher fan, but that didn't work. Carry on.

Hehe...hey, I respect you for trying. I'd have done the same.

Though, in all fairness, my sport of choice, the Gophers are among the nations best(Wrestling).

Gopher is definitely not a Gopher FAN, he is a Wisconsin FAN through and through. You could look through the Bucks/Packers message boards and find him beating back all comers! Frankly I'm impressed with your candor here Goph.

The two teams to watch this year with regard to projections are the Mariners and D'Backs. Both are "supposed" to regress due to run differentials. I've got Arizona for 4th in the West. However I think this is the scenario for Seattle to sneak in front of Anaheim. I wouldn't call it likely but definitely wouldn't want to make it sound impossible.

Archived