Brewer Fanatic

6/25 Cubs win, never mind.

Braminano

I'm hoping the Rockies can shut them down in the 9th because that was a hilarious display by Howry. He didn't even record an out! I thought it was time to get concerned about the Cubs creeping up on us, but they're proving that they're still the Cubs. *knock on wood*

Did I hear it right on the Giants broadcast that a fan charged the mound going after Bobbby Howry?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Are you serious?

AJAY, I heard the Giants announcers say something to this effect.

Darnit, the Cubs just won.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

A comeback like this only means they owe one to the karma gods.

Here is a link to the video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvzVHkzeAc

It's not real good quality, looks like the guy filmed it off of his own TV, but you can see the fan running out there.

I'd turn the volume down too, as this guy who put the video up is trying to be some sort of commentator. He's not very good and sounds a little buzzed up.

Archived