Brewer Fanatic

Thursday Night 2008 Season Information. Just Got Got Done With Our Annual Meeting READ ME

brewerjamie15

I just got out of the Manager's Meeting for the upcoming season and there are a few changes headed out way.

#1- Bay Street was asked to leave our league and they are gone.

#2- We are going to be using new balls this year. Instead of a .44 Core, we go to a .40 Core. This makes for a harder ball.

#3 The pitchers mound will be altered. The distance of the rubber will remain the same, but a 5' rectangle will be added around the mound. The pitcher can pitch from anywhere in that rectangle.

#4- Bay Street was asked to leave our league and they are gone.

#5- Currently, our league, #MS-385 is two teams short so our schedules are not ready. We need two teams to be added before schedules are prepared.

#6- Milwaukee Recreation Department no longer formally issues a banned bat list. All bats must be ASA Certified (marked on bat or web site) in order to be used. Any non-certified bat used results in player being banned from the league.

#7- With a slightly more liberal acceptable bat policy and a harder ball being put in play this season, altered bats are being taken very seriously. Any player attempting to use, or actually using an altered bat will be banned from Milwaukee Recreation Department for life. No exceptions. You are gone for good.

#8- Bay Street was asked to leave our league, and they are gone.

Currently, of the 6 teams needed to create our league, there are 4.

Us

White House

Landmark 1850

Milw. Church of Christ

I will post our team schedule as soon as I receive it. I spoke with the league manager and was told there will be no problem filling the last two spots.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived