Brewer Fanatic

second chance opening day

Yeah, I got this third chance drawing email as well. I'm guessing everyone who entered initially is receiving this email now.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I went on and actually had numerous tickets come up as available, but they were all field boxes and such with a total bill around $500.

I was trying to get some cheapies for a few friends and that didn't work, and trying "best available" would bring up the high roller seats.

At about 9:10 AM they reset the available ticket options and they were all $50-60 each, but I could never get through for those. Yet, trying best available, it would still offer those field boxes.

Edit--I can't believe there were all sorts of invalid passwords. That really stinks.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

It kept saying something about the seats I requested are unavailable at this time, or a second message saying due to high volumes the page I'm requesting can't be displayed. I just kept hitting continue and then finally I got some seats. Is it not even letting you into the room?

Talk about a buzzkill, I got through the waiting room after waiting 5 min. or so at 9, it told me I had an invalid password, so whatever though, I tried a few more times, with caps, no caps, etc.

To make it worse I went to my 9:30 marketing class, and we got out 45 min early. Not even worth going. Weak morning.

just pulled up section 123 row 10! Yessssssssssss. Pops should be happy about this one.

Thanks for rubbing salt into the wound.

Aplogies, I posted this before most people expressed problems with the log in. Only expressing the excitement from pulling tickets he day before Opening Day without dealing with RayRay and his associates next to Helfaer.

I know 3 people off-line that tried to use the passwords they received from the Brewers: only 1 out of three had a valid password.

It's all really odd. The Brewers are going to have to overhaul this for next year.

As of 3:45 CST, A ticket rep told me the system massively screwed up today and that tickets are still available, but apprently a meeting has been ongoing for a while trying to determine what to do.

Archived