Brewer Fanatic

6/26/07 Astros (Rodriguez) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Also, aren't we due for a WHOAA SOLVD edition of in-game threads?

Quote:
Gvn tht its a lfty 2nite in Wandy & a rghty tommrrroww for the Hoston I thank we'll see a Millr start behnid home platte

Damien raks aginst wandy so I bleav he will be in teh linup as wel.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm so confused as to what is going on right now, but it's hilarious. I've seen the WHOAH SOLVDD board, what exactly does it mean?

Vargas makes me very nervous tonight.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I'm so confused as to what is going on right now, but it's hilarious. I've seen the WHOAH SOLVDD board, what exactly does it mean?

That's a valid question. Here's the thread that started the phenomenon.

The initial, now legendary post as typed by "go brewcrew" read:

Lou Palsmo is hitting great and a great all around catcher with speed this guy is a gonna be the future hopefullly

This was presumably some kind of praise of Lou Palmisano. WOAH SOLVDD = woes solved. The WOAH SOLVDD forum was born, and it has become a nice place to stash especially memorable threads - those that defy other categorization.

FVBrewerFan suggested that the WOAH SOLVDD format be adopted for tonight's IGT, and his suggestion has caught on. Or perhaps I should say "its cuaght On!"

Beware of flaming spell checkers tonight... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This is one game early, but for those who are going to the game Wednesday...

That will be the last game we will see Prince before the All Star game. I would like to see a standing ovation for the probable starter at first base.

Archived