Brewer Fanatic

6/27/07 Astros (Williams) @ Brewers (Suppan): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush up in the bullpen?? But you were doing so well, Ned! What happened!?

Please tell me we're not going to revert back to yanking Bush back and forth between the rotation and bullpen and watching it fail miserably like we did last year until Ned finally came to his senses. Can't Villy pitch an inning or something??

Here's to hoping for more Graffy magic.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Bush. Looks like this throws a kink in Ned's plans?

Rotation Set To All-Star Break

"After Capuano passed his test, Brewers manager Ned Yost lined up his starting rotation through the All-Star break. Yovani Gallardo will start Friday's series opener against the Cubs, then will report for bullpen duty until further notice. Ben Sheets will start Saturday in Chicago and Yost named Dave Bush to start Sunday over Claudio Vargas.

In Pittsburgh, beginning July 2, it will be Jeff Suppan followed by Capuano, Vargas and Sheets. Bush, Suppan and Capuano will then pitch in Washington as the Brewers finish the first half."

are we doing that whole 'have Bush pitch his bullpen session during a game' thing again this year? can't remember that working out too well last year when we tried it. hopefully he can still go sunday.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived