Brewer Fanatic

6/27/07 Astros (Williams) @ Brewers (Suppan): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if anyone actually bought a Miller t-shirt today?

You know what the funny thing is? Since Damian isn't a part of the player's union, I don't think it's even possible to buy a Damian t-shirt, since they don't make them.

Edit: I could be wrong though, if others have actually seen them in stores. I was under the impression that you'd have to get them custom made.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

They need to do the McGwire thing with him and start him at SS or 2B and bat him second for road games, and take him out after one AB. This will most certainly increase the number of road games they win.

Its going to be a fun weekend. Two hot teams in Chicago with the Cubs looking to get right back in the thick of things and Milwaukee possibly putting double-digit distance on the Cubbies.

Can't wait for Friday. Yo in Wrigley and then Sheeter on the Fox Saturday Game of the Week.

If scenerios...

Brewers Take 2 of 3: Lead up to 8.5

Cubs Take 2 of 3: lead down to 6.5

Cubs Sweep = lead down to 4.5

Brewers Sweep = lead up to 10.5

Archived