Brewer Fanatic

4/23/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Cubs (Zambrano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I thought we agreed to leave pants on nowadays.

Did we lose a war to the communists or something? -- PANTS COME OFF NOW!

The talking to he gave Villy to get him back on track was managing his players. Everything else is just rolling dice and playing percentages...

I agree 100% -- Whatever Yost said to CV, seemed to be way more effective than what Maddux was telling Aquino. Yost rolled some dice in last night's game and he came up big -- which is awesome. Hopefully this team can keep improving and building on games like this.

What a performance by CV -- but I want to heap some love on Dessens as well -- he kept us in the game -- if he doesn't get his 2 IP, we could have been out of it.

The other guy that is really turning my head is Hardy -- he is just getting better and better at the plate and on the field.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ned said on TMJ this morning that if they hadn't scored, Turnbow would have gone 2 and then Gabe Gross would have pitched. Must be why he didn't pinch hit for him.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

wow just rewatched the game and i am speechless yes it only April but wow what a game and have to feel better about the Brewers this season. How much better will this team get when Braun gets up to the big Leagues.

But right now it has been the most fun watching this team and hoping the best is yet to come.

BREWERS BREWERS WERE TURNING UP THE HEAT

• 3 weeks later...

Get a grip. Did you think this team wasn't going to go on a bad streak? Things will get better.

When I said gloomy I meant everyones reactions to the losing my own included. So I want to go back to the best IGT of the year so far. I do have a grip.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 1 month later...

Archived