Brewer Fanatic

4/23/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Cubs (Zambrano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly is WOAH SOLVDD anyway? Please excuse my ignorance.

Bacon it's hard to explain. Go to the "WOAH SOLVDD" forum and look at the post "Spiveys injury excuse for no production". That is kind of where it was born. Also the "Can Bill Hall pitch?" thread is rather awesome.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Quote:
Are you a hot female?

Unfortunately, I am a 25 year old male a little past his prime as far as physique goes.

I would rate my body as slightly better than Will Ferrell's, but not quite in the Jack Palance category.

Confidence is very sexy, don't you think?

Community Moderator

Cub fan reactions from the mlb board:

PRINCE POPS CHERRY ON A NOT-SO-COLD DAY, CUBS LOSE.

Wrigley is cool, but there's no way I'm wasting 100 + bucks on this team. I'd rather see a Paris hilton movie 10 times over this garbage.

THESE GUYS ARE THE WORST TEAM IVE SEEN IN YEARS! I LOVE BEING A CUBS AND MY LOVES BEING CUBS FANS, BUT IM TIRED OF CUBS AND THERE LACK OF EFFORT AND THERE EMOTIONLESS FACES. THEY HAVE NO DESIRE AND NO GUTS IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ALREADY SAYING NEXT YEAR. IT LOOKS LIKE THE TEAM THAT WAS THERE LAST YEAR.

BOYCOTT ONE GAME LETS BAN TOGETHER AS PAYING CONCERNED DIE HARD CUB FANS AND BOYCOTT ONE GAME!!

What is there left to say???

Everything that can be said for this team, has been said.

Losing that way to the lowly Brewers...pathetic.....

FIRE YOURSELF, DONUTS.......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dump some weight! This balloon can't lift off

I wonder if there will be trash thrown on the field again? Why do we continue to lose? I thought we were going to be good this year. On paper, we look awesome but in reality we are horrible. David Letterman even had a joke about us the other night. If I was at the game tonight, I would throw empty nachos onto the field and other food related products! When will we stop being the joke of MLB? I think I'm only going to be a fan when (if) we win the World Series.

I am so proud. I live in Chitown and was at the game and it was a classic. I even almost gave up but I love the effort. The things Yost did were right and it makes up for the loss on Friday. I am not going to drink the Kool-Aid, but it was so fun to stick it in the Cubbies faces tonight after the crap I put up with early in the game.

AWESOME!!!

There are some gems on the Cubs message boards:

"when are people going to look and see the same things happening with the cubs that have always happened to cubs teams--you know, things that absolutely never happen to other teams and admit that there could be something to curses?

the cubs can't win because they are cursed, people, they are cursed cursed cursed. they will never win in that ballpark no matter who they have. they've assembled a team full of past winners and still they can't win.

this team is cursed."

Ha. I love it!

Interesting analysis from Rotoworld . . .

Scott Eyre gave up two runs in two-thirds of an inning Monday to blow the Cubs' two-run lead against the Brewers.

Eyre is so awful right now that Brewers manager Ned Yost refused to pinch-hit for left-handed hitters Gabe Gross and Craig Counsell just because he knew that Eyre would be replaced if he did.

did anyone happen to record this game that could send me a DVD or something? I'll naturally reimburse for the disc, shipping, etc. or is there any way that the broadcasts on FSN are made available to purchase?
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived