Brewer Fanatic

4/23/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Cubs (Zambrano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently they were showing me and my buddy on FSN a ton. if you saw a dude with a road grey Hall jersey with a blue/yellow retro hat with a dude in a home white Hart jersey with a yellow hat, that was me (in the Hall).

Yup, saw you guys all night, and was wondering whether those were bf.netters. At one point in one of the extra innings with the Cubs threatening, one of you had an exasperated look, and mouthed "Come On..." All I could think was, "I feel ya, man."

glad i snatched those tickets tonight....

Prince fights the hand of god (the wind) for two basket homers, Turnbow got ready during 3 consecutive innings and didn't look tired at all. Villanueva pitches 4 strong after getting a stern lecture after that 4 pitch walk and a bunch of fans high on the 3rd base side were successfully getting under everybody's nerves with their 'let's go brewers' chant...and did anybody see the fans in the RF bleachers get tossed for throwing food at Gross after what looked to be a hilarious exchange? Classic wrigley fan action...

hopefully estrada's injury isn't too serious...

Great game. Made my night. Not to be too cynical here, but Estrada was the player of the game for getting hurt. Miller came in and drew that walk to tie the game. Seriously though, I hope Johnny's OK. Villy has got some serious cajonas, and Fielder is man-strong.

Archived