Brewer Fanatic

4/23/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Cubs (Zambrano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
These dang Cubs fans cheer high popups to short center like they're getting out of the park.

Well, if the wind were reversed today, some of them may be...

at least where I am it's been blowing directly west...not sure about Wrigley.

I think that Hall is just out-thinking himself trying to justify the new contract. He knows that he is in a slump, and he is trying to make something happen. He will start to relax a little more and just hit, but you hate to see a bunt attempt there.

He will start to relax a little more and just hit, but you hate to see a bunt attempt there.

I actually really liked it. You figure the Cubs are playing deep trying to prevent an extra base hit, but a bunt single and steal would have the same result, and be much easier to achieve.

Do we pinch hit Hart for CV? I would say yes, then you have Turnbow for 2 innings and pray to god we score by that time

depends on the situation. I'd want Carlos to go as long as possible. I wonder if Sheets or Cappy is available. If they already threw a pen before the game, then it's doubtful. I know in Houston one year, the Brewers almost brought Haynes in, even though he was scheduled the next day.

Archived