Brewer Fanatic

4/23/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Cubs (Zambrano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well pinch hitting for Counsell could go either way given the bench atm, but not pinch hitting for Gross either time is inexecusible, just horrible. The first time you could sort of justify it by saying they have another lefty but the second time is just a disgrace.

Quote:
When it goes wrong Yost it is being stupid when he is right it is luck..

So because Counsell's groundball just happened to find a hole it means it wasn't the wrong move? He messed up the sixth, and Counsell is hitting .220. I still say it was the wrong move.

Too bad we don't have anybody left to hit for the pitchers spot in the 10th

I believe it was several pages back on this thread when I predicted needing the bench in the 11th. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I've listened to pretty much every game on the Net this year and I have heard Bob and Jim get all excited about a potential hit that gets snatched away by a great defensive play so many times. These are going to even out eventually, right?

Quote:
Charlie will you pretty please assume your role as the person that gets the hold (and if you want to be greedy, the win).

When you don't call him the right name he won't respond to you.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived