Brewer Fanatic

6/29/07 Brewers (Gallardo) @ Cubs (Hill): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would guess hill gets one more inning unless his spot in the order comes up this inning, then they would probably pinch hit him. i would guess we get 6 innings of their bullpen which will be nice. hopefully yo can go 7 or so for our bullpen to be well rested

And every time I'm at a game and he starts.. I talk mad smack about him and bam. He does something clutch.

Sorry to pile on, Sgt, but don't stop the mad smack.

In fact, maybe we should have some designated smack talkers - one for each Brewer on the 25 man roster. Jamie can be the manager of team smack talk.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
In fact, maybe we should have some designated smack talkers - one for each Brewer on the 25 man roster.

Maybe we should talk nicely about Yost then?

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Hammer,

It's hard to tell with velocity this year. In the first month of the year, every broadcast for the Crew showed guys throwing 3-5 mph less than last year. For the last two months, they've been better gun readings. Plus, he's hitting 92 plenty today, and has struck guys out (like Soriano) on heaters, so my thought is this is just a slow gun.

Thanks DHonks. This is the first time I have been able to see him live so I was not sure http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sidebar -

Has anyone else noticed that there are a lot of good looking women in the stands today?

That is the only good thing about Wrigley http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived