Brewer Fanatic

6/29/07 Brewers (Gallardo) @ Cubs (Hill): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTC--

I was thinking the same thing about the strike zone. It just seems like this guy's been all over the place today, and it's sucked both ways.

CoCo's up. Unless this game gets moved to Arlington before it's over, I like our chances. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

One thing Lou did there last inning i don't think you would ever see Yost do. With Bowen due up, he pinch hits Ward and puts his backup catcher in next inning.

Maybe he has done something like that before, but i don't remember it.

I'm glad Graffy got on base and all, but are we saving Jenkins for a rainy day or is he just not available?

I don't get it. If I'm choosing, I'm taking the guy with an .899 OPS against righties ahead of the guy with a .673 OPS against righties. But that's just me.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

That call was a joke, considering the stuff he hasn't been calling today.

I can see why players get so dadgum mad at umps with floating strike zones. How do you know what you have to swing at with someone this bad behind the dish?

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Quote:
I know that Braun was ticked there but that was way too close to take...

That was so far from a strike, it was laughable. Any closer to the ground and a worm would've died.

Funny, in the eighth inning, Schroeder said Froemming was consistent, and that's what you want.

turned the channel to WGN, and Brenley says that Froemming has been horrible all day. Something to the fact that he has called a number of bad pitches strikes.

A complete difference in opinion within 30 seconds.

Archived