Brewer Fanatic

With The Game on The Line, What Brewer Would You Want Batting?

rluzinski
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys. I should have put Yo in Cubby Blue, but honestly, outside of Prince who has the most power and the best control of the strike zone, I would probably take Yo. Tell me one thing Braun or Hardy has done without the protection of Prince. Weeks could be the guy, but he is as wildly inconsistent as Jenkins. And Hart, while a great hitter, has a 6'6" frame of a strike zone to protect, but could challenge for the second spot with El Chupacabra.

assuming the situation is runner(s) in scoring position and two outs, corey hart . . . because you can't steal first base, and you can't teach speed.

his speed puts pressure on the defenders to throw him out. and according to last year's 60-yard dash, he's the fastest on the team (although we may have to give newcomer jason kendall the benefit of the doubt).

i was at a game won in the 9th because greg brock (greg brock!) beat out a throw to first to make it a game-winning fielder's choice instead of an inning-ending double play.

Archived