Brewer Fanatic

Fantasy Baseball 2008

steve267268

First off, if you click on ESPN's fantasy baseball draft kit it takes you to a page that says in BIG letters, "I (HEART SYMBOL) COREY HART!"

Sorry if this is old news...

Anyway, i haven't tried fantasy baseball in a long time so i was wondering what sites you guys use. And what style drafts/leagues do you prefer? I've never tried the auction and it has me intrigued. ESPN appears to be the easy/flashy choice but i'm sure there is probably something better. What do you recommend?

I looked for the proper forum for this, and i'm positive that this still isn't the right one so feel free to move this...

Now that i actually READ the article, it's pretty old (as is my signature... wow) but i'd never seen the picture link for it.

I've always just used Yahoo, and I have no reason not to suggest it. I prefer head-to-head so that I can change my lineup to best suit my opponent, and hot and cold streaks have some meaning. Rotisserie is the way to go if you don't have the time to change lineups daily, and a lot of people swear by it.

I have a question of my own given the BOS/OAK series when does scoring start? My leagues start scoring with week 1, but are those games considered week 1 because otherwise the 31st is a Monday which in my book could be considered week 2. Which would give anyone with BOS/OAK players in head-to-head versus someone without an unfair advantage and could potentially win just about every category. Anyone know? One my leagues is just started with week 2 just in case.

Yahoo is the best, IMO.

As far as Fantasy Baseball goes, who is getting the better end of this deal?

Fielder, Beckett, Renteria for Hanley Ramirez, Derek Lee, Ben Sheets.

The guy dealing Fielder is doing so because he needs to some speed, the guy dealing HanRam because he needs some pop.

Wow is that cool! I know there's a thread in the OT forum on Fantasy Baseball, but this is a beast of its own. This has "Can Bill Hall Pitch?" potential written all over it.

So that's either a form of sarcasm that i am not yet advanced enough to understand, or we are really on to something here...

I actually just went back and checked the OT forum and, sure enough, there it is... stickied even...

Archived