Brewer Fanatic

Please Help and Take This Survey

JJHardy7

I just want to say that if this is not allowed in the Off Topic that is completely fine and feel free to delete or lock this thread.

I'm currently enrolled in a MBA program and one of my classes this semester is a business research class. For our research project we are to conduct a survey for our research study. This study won't be involved in anything except the class and the only things that will make the report are the results in total. We're not tracking IP addresses, names, etc. It's strictly a blank percent of the people surveyed think this. The topic is purchasing products from countries outside of the United States and if a consumers take this into account when purchasing products. Again, no information will be published so feel free to take the survey -- it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, we have a student who is taking this class with English as his/her second language (I can't imagine how tough that would be!) and there are some spelling/grammar mistakes in the survey and I apologize for those (he/she didn't get my e-mail with revisions prior to posting it).

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB227JXE7RH9D

Thanks in advance for your help and please don't feel like you have to take this!

Just took it, but the wording surrounding the Car questions might have skewed it a bit... but you're probably fully aware of that. Tell your classmate that he/she did a brilliant job, given that it was his/her second language!
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Just took it, but the wording surrounding the Car questions might have skewed it a bit... but you're probably fully aware of that.

Yea I know...that's what I was worried about. I've had friends and family take it and that's the thing they always point out, but since we had to get it approved by our professor we can't change anything. Thanks for the feedback!

I took the survey as well.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Community Moderator

I took it.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was the location of where cars were manufactured. Our family buys Toyotas, which are manufactured in Kentucky, so I consider them to be American. I assumed you wanted Japan though, so that's what I answered. If I owned a Ford minivan, I would consider that to be Canadian since that is where they are manufactured.

There's a typo in one of the questions (# 10, I think....I already sent it in, so I can't check.)

You meant to write "purchased an item," but you wrote out "purchase and item." Since they're both real words, I'm sure your spell-checker missed it.

Thanks so far to everyone who has taken it! I can post the percentage results if anyone is interested once the survey is complete. I believe it is "valid" through March 30th, which means you can't take the survey after that and we'll have results. Again, thanks to everyone who has helped out so far!

we have a student who is taking this class with English as his/her second language (I can't imagine how tough that would be!)

I had a Russian student in my classes here at an American college. The classes were German 101 & 102. She was a French major. I was awed by her communication skills and we all cut her slack when she made mistakes.

Took the survey for you.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived