Brewer Fanatic

....and how many BBQ sauces

InsomniacInkRoss

I keep all flavors of Sweet Baby Rays that I can get my hands on. I use BBQ sause on most meats and for dipping fries. I also keep Chipotle BBQ sauce from McDonald's around. It's good with the Chicken Selects and the fries. And I go to BW3s at least once a month and get the Sweet BBQ.

My girl doesn't bother to ask what condiments I want anymore. She just knows she needs to set Sweet Baby Rays out.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Does Sweet Baby Ray's have some sort of stranglehold on Wisconsin? I don't get it.

I know I've got a couple varieties of Famous Dave's on hand.

However my favorite mix (not really BBQ at all) is a ketchup & rooster blend. I think the rooster pretty much goes on anything I eat, maybe we need a hot sauce thread too . . .

Anybody have any good suggestions for more local/regional BBQ sauces that are available online? A quick google search brings up dozens of orderable varieties, but it's nice to get opinions beforehand.

I'll say that if you like a more vineagary, smokey and slightly mustardy sauce, try Arthur Bryant's from Kansas City. Their original is different from just about anything that I've had, and it's certainly not sweet. My favorite is the Rich and Spicy.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
My dad makes his own and it rocks. Me personally I have Captain Curt's out of Chicago. I could eat it out of a bowl with a spoon.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I use Hy-Vee BBQ Sauce...it is a store brand, but it puts many BBQ sauces to shame as good as it is. I have tried them all and always come back to the Hy-Vee Hickory BBQ sauce.

Hy-Vee is a chain out of Des Moines, IA and they are coming to Madison, WI in the next year or so...

Do you all consider Secret Stadium Sauce barbeque? It is good, I wouldn't consider it in the barbeque family.

I too have this question. I always thought it was in a league of its own. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived