Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan.net Store 2008 Designs

I seriously considered buying a small sample shirt for my son, but I don't think the light colors would go long without stains.

No small sample thong?

What about small sample boxers?

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it is possible...

But I had a dream the other night. I was at Miller Park and I saw a bunch of people wearing those T-Shirt/Jersey combinations. Only, on the front of the jersey - it said "Brewerfan.net" instead of "Brewers"

And on the back was a number and your screen-name. I thought it was pretty cool to walk around and see who everyone was.

I thought it was pretty cool to walk around and see who everyone was.

I suppose you don't remember what number was on my shirt. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif I'm just curious.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I suppose you don't remember what number was on my shirt.

That's really funny - because honestly, the name I remember reading in my dream was "Hawing"! But sorry, I have no idea what the number was.

It would be cool, but we'd be in for some legal trouble if we cloned the font.

And I wasn't suggesting we cloned the front. Just make it something similar so everyone would know what is was (And it would say Brewerfan.net instead of Brewers.) Kinda like how we have Miller Park at the top of this page...but it isn't "officially" Miller Park

Sell Brewerfan.net patches and people could sew it on the shirt themselves.
I'm glad you suggested this, because I was going to say the same thing. Since the Madison softball team is sort of co-sponsored, I would like to have something from Brewerfan.net to put on our shirts (our other sponsor is getting us shirts with their name on it). Instead of spending a ton of money to get additional screen printing, I was wondering if there was a patch we could get to sew on our sleeve, or if it would be possible to get one.

(Mods, PM me if this may be a possibility)

• 2 weeks later...

The quotes they offer on their quote page are the same that they offer when you ask for a free quote, so you can follow this page to get an idea of what they would cost:

http://www.patchesrus.com/patchpricing.htm

The Brewerfan.net logo would likely be a 100% embroidery technique given the detail, and we would have to order 100 as a minimum.

The key is what size. I personally have always been interested in getting a patch I could sew onto a fitted, wool cap, which would be approx. 3" wide by about 2.5" tall, which rounded up would represent the 3" patch, or $2.08/patch, $208.00 total.

If people are more interested in a patch that they can sew on a jersey or shirt I'm guessing they may want something a little bigger. The problem is that other than myself, only two other people have expressed interested, and I'm not particularly fond of dropping $200+ on my credit card to order 100 patches that I may or may not sell. Plus, there's the shipping aspect of it, which I'm also not fond of getting involved with.

If someone wants to take responsibility for ordering the patches, I'll gladly supply the artwork, and I would gladly buy 5 or so patches just to have to add to various apparel, but again, I don't want to drop that much money if it seems as though I'm going to have a ton of extra patches laying around minus the compensation of having these produced.

colbyjack wrote:

The problem is that other than myself, only two other people have expressed interested, and I'm not particularly fond of dropping $200+ on my credit card to order 100 patches that I may or may not sell. Plus, there's the shipping aspect of it, which I'm also not fond of getting involved with.

That's understandable. I don't think I could do it either, but if somebody is going to I would be willing to buy 5 as well. I think a 2 1/2" pach sounds like a good size since if I bought one I would probably sew it on a shirt sleve.

I blame Wang.

• 3 weeks later...
colbyjack wrote:

The problem is that other than myself, only two other people have expressed interested, and I'm not particularly fond of dropping $200+ on my credit card to order 100 patches that I may or may not sell. Plus, there's the shipping aspect of it, which I'm also not fond of getting involved with.

That's understandable. I don't think I could do it either, but if somebody is going to I would be willing to buy 5 as well. I think a 2 1/2" pach sounds like a good size since if I bought one I would probably sew it on a shirt sleve.

just thinking out loud, but since we'd need 100 patches to do it, maybe we could pin an article somewhere and people post in "i'll take 5" and we can just keep the thread open until we get 100. granted, securing payment after the fact could prove a challenge.

• 1 month later...

Here's me modeling my "Zing. Boom. Tararrel." brewerfan shirt today in SF with two lovely ladies, my wife, and Our Trenni

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/SeriesFinale75/IMG_5082.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/SeriesFinale75/IMG_5083.jpg

Trenni's smile makes me think that she's trying to smile while stepping on glass. Painful-looking smile if I've ever seen one.

I do appreciate you posting to this thread, though. It helps to remind me that I STILL haven't ordered any shirts this year.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

She was actually very friendly, stopped and talked with us for quite a few minutes which is more than this drunken bum deserved...I think that's just her TV smile

I like the shirt; good fit and I get a lot of people asking about it

Well I went out on a limb and bought a small sample shirt for my son. I will not be buying BF.net shirts for him in the future. They need to be darker colors. Light color shirts and kids don't mix.

I blame Wang.

Archived