Brewer Fanatic

College Students

istanbultaye

Wow, the UW Fox Valley memories are back. I was there for only one year after getting snubbed on a full ride from a private school late in the spring of my senior year. I noticed a lot of guys named Bubba and gals named Tiffany or Courtney attending there. Is it still that way?

BTW: Grad from UW-La Crosse in December of 2000 (Marketing)

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Wow, the UW Fox Valley memories are back. I was there for only one year after getting snubbed on a full ride from a private school late in the spring of my senior year. I noticed a lot of guys named Bubba and gals named Tiffany or Courtney attending there. Is it still that way?

All of the Bubbas must have moved on. Right now it seems quite a few girls are named Sarah or Brittany and most of the guys are Tyler or Andy (my name is Andy and there always seems to be another one in my classes). My reasoning for going there was sort of the opposite. I had planned on going to Platteville, but I got a full scholarship from the Fox that changed my mind. Can't beat two free years of school, but it'll sure be nice to go to a school where there are things going on.

All I can say is that I have a lot of respect for those who have made it through an engineering degree.

I also respect those with an engineering degree. Calc. 2 had me ripping my hair out.

BTW: Grad from UW-La Crosse in December of 2000 (Marketing)

Hammer, I graduated from UW-L in December of 2000 as well, PolSci and Public Administration majors.

Archived