Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder signed black rawlings big stick bat for sale

BREWCREW5

I was being sarcastic! Legends of the field is selling them for $249. That is where this bat is from, signed by Prince and it comes with their hologram and COA. Im not looking to break the bank on this one. I would be willing to sell it for $140 and that price includes shipping. Let me know, thanks.

LOTF might sell things high but when you buy from there you are guaranteed an authentic item.

Aside from getting the bat signed myself, there isn't another company I'd trust before LOTF. And that includes any PSA/DNA sig.

My point is, a bat from LOTF should be worth more than a bat from Joe Schmoe on eBay ... and they DO sell for more than the generic dealers. There's a reason for that.

yes they are, but i have never understood why people think they always think that ebay is never safe, that is not true. Just be a little smart, and you have to know what you are buying, and you can get something for a lot cheaper, and it is still real, all that being said, i just prefer to get something signed myself.

Archived