Brewer Fanatic

Marquette plays today too ya know. Stanford @ Marquette 5:45 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I said Brook before, I meant Robin. Hes the bigger tool. He also cant keep his hands off the ball after a made basket. The refs need to warn him about pushing the ball away because it is taking away Marquette's oppurtunity to inbound it right away and get a fast break chance.

I see what you're talking about now. Why they aren't calling him for a Delay of Game is beyond me.

Right now I love Jerel McNeal. Unbelievable.

Blackledge earned his T by mouthing off immediately after fouling Lopez, then when Robin responded the ref finally stopped it.
You got it the other way around. Lopez said something to Blackledge and Blackledge responded. Even the announcers pointed that out on the replay.

you know, nothing flips my gourd about college basketball about guys trying to be the next Tyus Edny and ballhog the crap out of the ball in the final seconds. That, and playground ball in the last 30 seconds or so.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Absolutely hosed by referees!

MU with a good look to go up 3 at the end of OT...McNeal with one of his few misses. Great shot by Lopez.

Wow they are exciting to watch! It sucks that this has to be the end. Hopefully everyone comes back next year.

If Marquette had some poise they would have won
How do you figure?

I thought they played their guts out against a huge team that was getting all the calls. I thought except for the last shot in exhibition, they played about as good as they could have.

Ugh. Stanford has a some snobby punks on their team. I wish I could pop Robin Lopez in the face.

Marquette gave it their all, not the players fault Crean doesn't/can't recruit anyone over 6'7"(they're losing both Fitzgerald and Barro who are the only guys taller than that too) or someone that can shoot.(they shot well tonight but that's usually not the case) You're not going too far without either. James/McNeal/Matthews probably won't all be back.

Archived