Brewer Fanatic

Can anyone help me find opening day tickets?

Hello everyone. Without going the overpaying route because of a limited budget, I would like to check here first to see if I can find any opening day tickets. I live in Michigan after moving away from Milwaukee 3 years ago. I got married and converted my wife to a Brewers fan. I think she is more excited about the season starting than I am; it's a very attractive quality. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Anyways, she keeps asking me if I can get opening day tickets. It would be her first opening day experience and my first in 4 years. Being a former season ticket holder it drives me a little nuts that I can't make more games. I'm sure some of the other out of state people share in that sediment. Anyways, if anyone can help me fulfill this dream of here I would be much in someone's debt and could even send something besides the money if you can help me out. Either PM me or just post on here if anyone in the Brewerfan nation can help me out. The one problem I run into when looking for tickets is we can't go to any Sunday games because my wife is a pastor, so obviously Sunday is kinda important for us. The brewerfan nation is a very generous lot so maybe someone out there will be willing to help us out. Thanks for reading this and thanks to anyone that is willing to help us out.

Mike

Archived